Filing a Statement of Use is a requisite step for any intent-to-use application. The purpose of the Statement of Use is to notify the USPTO that you have started to use the mark in commerce and must be filed within six-months after the USPTO issues your Notice of Allowance. In addition, if you have not filed a trademark Statement of Use within six months of the Notice of Allowance you have to file a six-month extension. We make filing these requisite fillings simple and can file them on your behalf for an affordable flat-rate.
- ✓Risk Free
- ✓Completely Confidential
- ✓Speak Directly to an Attorney
Statement of Use
- ✓Attorney Assistance Selecting Specimen to Show Use
- ✓Attorney Drafted & Filed Statement of Use
- ✓Includes Filing Fee of $100
*Fee is per international class and includes $100 government filing fee.
to File Statement of Use
- ✓Attorney Drafted & Filed Request for 6-Month Extension
- ✓We Docket Your Next Due Date, Sending You a Reminder to File Your Statement of Use
- ✓Includes Filing Fee of $125
*Fee is per international class and includes $125 government filing fee.